Friday, September 10, 2010

Jersey Slore

Apparently the kids are using the word Slore, meaning slut and whore SMOOSHED together. 

This leads me to ask what other words kids will be coming up with in the near future. I just graduated and my sister goes to boarding school which means that I am out of the loop. Soon I'm going to be called a name that I don't even understand. Thank god I got the leg up on Slore. I'm sure that one will get thrown at me one day - of course it will be unfounded. 

I'm going to attempt to guess some future curse words in order to have the leg up on these preteens and generation AA'ers. Yeah, I see you kids in your double strollers abound in Chicago parks and I know one day you will ridicule me and my inability to distinguish two popular social media networks from one another OR for asking if you like Indie rock OR for texting too slow OR for using a antiquated phrase like "whatever." 

Possible future cusswords:
*fuckatron
*shitstreaming
*dick.com

I ran out of steam with dick.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment