Monday, January 25, 2010

how im going to make moneyz

i am going to start a band that is one letter off from an already well established band and hope that on accident people will pick up my album an buy it. 


Fact: 800 million beatles record are sold per day


Fact: if i name my band the beatless-- 1 out of ever 100,000 people will grab my album on accident 


Fact: records cost  approximately $14 US, $20 in Europe, and $2 in Canada times 100,000/8,ooo,000 EQUAL I DONT KNOW. BUT I BET It is enough to afford a life of luxury and organic foods and movies from the Criterion Collection and petite dogs and everything pictured below + a pool which is not pictured.


Fact: dropping out of school immediately


Fact: oh wait no I won't because i'm taking a class with Laudadio. SCI FI! 


WHO IS WITH ME? 
EMAIL ME AT Joselynloves@gmail.com for band practice times and locations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment