Wednesday, January 13, 2010

just joselyn.

just kidding! thatisntahyperlink! haahha

This is a picture of my sister and I. We are awesome. We haven't even killed anybody. I'm the old one. I would be worth less on the sex market. But I have a bigger DOWRY! Take that youngest born!

I did improv on Monday and it was horrible. None of the boys would let me play with them. I had on an awesome hat and I thought they did too many gay jokes. After I left I bet they all did more gay jokes and then made out and talked about my awesome hat.

I am supposed to get Son of Rambow on DVD in one business day. I don't do business. I'll never get the DVD.

I'm doing Espanol Rosetta Stone at night now! I know how to say the horse is running and that I have two tennis balls in my right hand and two tennis balls in my left hand and I know how to say that the boy has two hats on. I think Rosetta Stone thinks everyone in Latin America is retarded.

I've never forgiven my mom for making me do glamour shots. And I never will. But I did look Fuggin awesome.

I bought a basketball the other day so that I could say "PASS ME THE ROCK" and it wouldn't sound crazy like all the other times I say it.

My sister is a genius and goes to a school with decisively more asians that usual. Nobody at her school says normal stuff like I want a sliver of cheese. They say shit like I'm going to procur some aged dairy byproduct. PROCUR A LIFE.

I would get in a slap fight immediately to defend Emily, Erin, Courtney, or Meredith.

My mom is allergic to paper towel rolls. And that is the least interesting thing about her.

My dad pretends he's from the secret service when he calls me. He started that joke around the time crystal pepsi was cool. man that shit was cool.

Lists I made today:

List 1
Full and detailed list of People who Think the Banjo is Awesome:

1. People who play the banjo
2. Banjo salesmen
3. Cats

List 2
Everyone that will read my blog:

1. JOSELYN
2. anyone else that likes glamour shots.
3. not my mom because she will be distracted by that fake hyperlink at the top of the page.
4. all the people that leave their laptops open when they use the bathroom at Port City Java because i will make my blog their homepage 

List 3
People that think I'm awesome:


1. Everyone that wasn't at Improv the other night.

1 comment:

  1. I will read your blog. I am part of subcategory 2 above. Glamour shots rule almost as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete