Friday, January 22, 2010

Wing Man

Erin Coffin is my Wing Man.
She got me a Jim Halpert look-a-like's email.

he looked like that. but probably not at all because I was drinking. 





 this is my friend Adam and I. He made a Chips and Salsa Film festival commercial that you all should see. i have friends of the best sorts.

commercial.

i want to get in a slapfight and do a roflcopter tonight.

somebody get me a tamborine.

every time i have tried to steal anything i have failed. maybe last night and maybe a cookie are maybe NO exception to that rule. Emily Caulfield saved my life.

CD ALLEY IS CLOSING! Isn't that awful. If you know how cool Fred the owner is, you will be feeling this loss. I put that I wanted to design the album artword for CD's in the yearbook under "What I Want To Do When I Grow Up."


I was an idiot.

Downtown Wilmington is a fuggin mess right now. I like that whole idea that the city of Wilmington had to destroy all the trees along the side of the road. All those trees were really getting out of hand.

i am the happiest.
i love my life.
haiti. so sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment