Sunday, January 24, 2010

yesterday was the day the lord had made.

it totally was.
i got kilwins icecream
i read by candle light because my power went out.
i had breakfast at the Dixie with Emily, Erin, and Jessica
Emily almost cut our waitress because she wouldn't give her coffee
i found out about a bunch of dudes that make out
i added things to my queue
a homeless man and I came to an agreement that he should go back to school
we wrote a chips and salsa script
i was the happiest
a cat slept on my head
i watched Paradise Now.
i watched paradise now again.
the four of us filmed bathroom graffiti
i met old friends on a street
i got a call from the guy that erin wingmanned for me
cops asked us if we heard gun shots while walking
we got harassed by the cupcake lady. She asked if we came in just to look at the cupcakes. BAM. she can suck it. its a cupcake not antibiotics; chill.
that kilwins icecream was the greatest
i didn't break anything
i knit in bed until my fingers cramped up
i looked at pictures of pretty things and looked at pictures of jamie bibo
i couldn't be happier





No comments:

Post a Comment