Monday, January 18, 2010

today was the day that lord hathest made

Today i went to the MLK JUNIOR PARADE!!!!! it was fuggin awesome. Guess who was there! if you guessed Pedie Pablo you would be a really weird person. But yeah it was Pedie Pablo.

Kenneth Price - The maker of such films as: Americatown & Lightening Salad Moving Picture was given a free videophone for a Cinequest tMobile 60 second video contest. Courtney Bridgers, Jonathan Gug, Kenneth Price and I made the film today on the video phone of a rocket flying all over Wilmington. We took it to the beach and to Seymour Johnson air field and to the beach and to the park and to K&W's cafeteria, and to the Serpentarium. No we didn't go to the Serpentarium - but I wanted to. And we didn't take it to a cafeteria either. 
When KP posts the video on youtube I'LL LINK IT ON HERE! im sure it will be radical. 
 my favorite part was flying the rocket through the MLK parade.

the last parade I went to was for Christmass. it blew hard. and a llama spit at me.

i would have friended mlk on facebook.
 TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER! I saw a corgie at the beach and it winked at me.

SONG THAT MAMA LIKEY listen to on REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

Then make me muffins.

im the happiest girl. and here are a bunch of pictures that i like.
this is a real picture of the universe from the hubble telescope. 



go to www.atowncalledpanic.com to see the trailer for the film that is pictured above. its like gumby grown up and more badass and not homoerotic. Well NOT AS homoerotic as gumby.



here are two foxes.



here are my friends that I would slapfight a ninja for.

I saw Son of Rambow two days ago. it was tremendous and it deals with moustaches in middle school - a topic that has concerned me for years.


this is the most beautiful person to own a T I 89


] finally. here is a picture of bathroom graffiti from a bathroom in Europe. my friend taylor sent it to me because I'm making a documentary on bathroom graffiti. Send me any pictures you have to joselynloves@gmail.com


oh and i'm going to start posting possible drug front pictures on here. 

how I feel about the person I will love forever:
i would give you a beanie baby if you wanted one.  i would even give you one of the ones I bought in a plastic case because it was thought that they would be worth a lot until the company over saturated the market and made them worth nothing. but nevertheless, i would give you a little piece of my childhood.

i would give you a painting each day until you died and i promise that i would paint things that you liked at least 80 percent of the time

i would get you a metal detector and then hide metal things that you liked in the backyard so that you could always find something

i would make us a time capsule and put some vitamins in there i know that you need to take more vitamins. i would also put something that you liked in there so that when you unearthed the time capsule you would find it and be so excited to find it that you would forgive me for putting it in there in the first place and if we had broken up then i would still think its funny that you didn't have that thing for ten years. but i wouldn't laugh because i would never laugh at you.

i wouldn't talk about my ex boyfriends. because i would have forgotten about them.

i would butter your grilled cheese sandwiches on both sides of the bread even though it takes 50% more buttering time because then i would have been the one to make you the best grilled cheese sandwiches.

i wouldthink you smelled like rain and fresh bread and eraser crumbles and dirt and kilwins and dark coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment