Thursday, February 4, 2010

Many things I Am. Vandal I Am Not.

Dear Diary,
Today I was sick in bed with the flu on my 14th hour of The Office and Arrested Development, when I received a call from my Bathroom Graffiti Doc partner, Laura. She informed me that I had been named in an email circulating the Film Studies department that alluded to the fact that I might have created a large piece of graffiti in the Men's room in Kenan Hall on campus because I am working on a bathroom graffiti doc.
What would they accuse me of if I was working on a documentary about  murder?
The email asked that all staff be on the lookout for any information connecting "Joselyn McDonald and this vandalism." COME ON! Plus, to make matters even worse, the graffiti that was on the Men's wall, according to a friend, said "BLAU." That is so friggin stupid. If I was going to leave my mark, I guarantee there would be at least 6 lightening bolts, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, the word "kapow", Cucalorus, Chips and Salsa Film Festival, the silhouette of James Franco, a RIP Heath Ledger, and a "Obama bring back Arrested Development" plea. BLAU.

I have a meeting with the Dean of Film Studies today. Wish me God Speed.

Joselyn McDonald
Victim of Association

No comments:

Post a Comment