Thursday, February 4, 2010

Time for an Owl Dance Party

So I'm just sitting here minding my business when all of a sudden BAM1@!!@ I get a hyperlink shout out like a slap to my temporal lobe. "Oh hey Joselyn no big deal, but here is a link to a bunch of videos of owls dancing to the Poastal Service and oh hey why the fuck are you home at 10:12 on a perfectly good Thursday when there is dancing at some stupid club to be had" , SAID THE PERSON FOLLOWED BY THE FOLLOWING HYPERLINK.


Someone commented that seeing owls dancing is creepy. I think we should all acknowledge that it is way creepier that someone made the video of the owl dancing.



 FUCK OWLS ARE THE CREEPIEST. HUNTERS OF THE NIGHT. NIGHT FALCONS, BUT OWLS. Mice GENOCIDERS. 
i promise to name my first born child, "Hyperlink", but not Hyperlink McDonald because it is way too corporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment