Monday, February 15, 2010

People that stress me out.

The following are people and things that stress me out:

people that eat cereal while driving

people that drink out of mugs while driving

pomegranates

the intelligence of virus'

origami

needlepoint activities

parents that forget about president's day and try to drop their kids off at school

people that meet on match.com

people that don't high five

kids that speak two languages 

people that pronounce foreign words with accents

people that forget to pick their kids up after school

career tests that tell me that I should be a magician

how I don't know anything about wine when my snobby great aunt asks me to give her the dark cask wine

people that don't pronounce foreign words without accents 

the following words: moist, panties, seed, damp, lather, flesh

morning talk radio topics: ex. whether a woman is sexy after giving birth

roving black holes

the discovery of the planimal







The kleptomaniac sea slug Elysia chlorotica feeds on algae by sucking out the innards of filaments. The slug takes in the little algal organelles for photosynthesizing and, researchers now say, can also manufacture the compound, chlorophyll a.Credit: Nicholas E. Curtis and Ray Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment