Friday, February 5, 2010

Online Review of Wendy's. All 5 stars.

Well we all know Wendy's be da shiiiitt. I just thought I would search the internet for online reviews of Wendy's to prove my point. The following are all real (even though they might blow your head off) reviews that people left online of Wendy's. Enjoy.

CHICKEN!!!
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By iregretjumping - Jan 27, 2010
They take the chicken and nugget it. Then they take the chili and magic it. So, here is what I did. I ordered both the Chicken Nuggets and the Chili from the lady. Both of them are on the dollar menu and I was all like "WHAAAT?" and the lady was like "BOOM!" So now I had the Chicken and the Chili and I dipped the chicken into the chili. Once the chicken came into contact with said chili, a bright light and a voice came out of the wax-coated cardboard bowl. It turns out when the awesomeness of the two collide, it rips a hole in the time-space continuum and a portal to heaven opens. From that gleaming portal of light, the voice told me the secrets of the universe such as 'If you dip chicken nuggets in chili, it will open a gateway to heaven.' I was all like, "Duh!". The voice called me a douche-nozzle and the void closed. I was all "Woah!" then began pumping the ketchup pump on the counter until it was empty. They kicked me out.

MY NAME IS JESUS CHRIST AND I APPROVE...
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Patrick - Jan 25, 2010
I feel I must inform you all, if I had known that such a ballin ass DELICATESSEN would be around serving such BANGIN BURGERS and FRIES CRISPIER THAN SHIT, I would have probably stayed on Earth and not have DIED FOR YOUR GODFORSAKEN SINS. FUCK.
My EXPERIENCE
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 By lol - Jan 24, 2010
I dined here on JANUARY THE FIFTH and had the best FRIED GROUND POULTRY PIECES I have ever eaten. I sold MY means of VEHICULAR TRANSPORTATION AND LATER MY DWELLING QUARTERS to buy more. They were so ADDICTING. I am now living in a CORRUGATED CARDEBOARDE BOXE using WIRELESS INTERNETE from the BOOKLENDERS DOWN THE BOULEVARDE. The NUGGETES WERE EXCELLENTE although they were quite IMBUEDE with SALT. I HEARTILY RECOMMEND this FINE DINING ESTABLISHMENTE as a SOPHISTICATEDE PLACE TO FILL your STOMACHE with HEALTHY fried CHICKENE. -CHICKEN REVIEWER MAN, Esq

hey thats not a scared puppis!
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Anthony - Jan 24, 2010
juicy bricky nuggle meats, greasy love oh so sweet. baked buttered tater lumps, jrigg digg digg, bradle numps. lovin me some burgers squared, freshly cut from cows prepared for me to eat, areet deet skeet all up on yo shit cause that shits legit. wendys.

FRE$H!
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Paul - Jan 24, 2010
Aight you knoww mee, when i get dem munchies i be jonesin for dat Wendy's! I mean mang this place is off da chainn! dey got dem golden CRUNCHY CHICKEN up in here sonn!! Im be lookin for some chocodrink man they got these bomb ass Frostys! im like sheet gimme one of those!! Then i be dippin my fries in der!! DAMUNN SON!!!

Wendy's, my friend
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By jay - Jan 24, 2010
This place is upbeat and enjoyable. You will find that the chicken nuggets are amongst the crispiest that you have ever tasted. I sampled one and exclaimed "Pardon me Wendy, but I can't help but feel that you're being facetious". The ladies tending to the deep-fry machines are, however, quite disagreeable. I tried to court one in particular but she rejected my advances. I tried to save face by declaring "I don't really mind, your appearance unsettles me as it is".

SUP DAWGS
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By justin - Jan 24, 2010
LEIK EY MAYUN, THIS PLACE BE THE SHEET, IT GOT ALL THEM SHAKES AND STUFF, AN' THAT WENDY GIRL BE SMOKIN, I BANGED HER BUTT ALL NIGHT LONG, AAAAAW YEAAAAAAAH

Good sir.
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Matt - Jan 24, 2010
I do say good man, these chicken nuggets are quite scrumptious. Indeed they are.

Wendy's SoNnNnNnN
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Chris - Feb 3, 2009
This place is BAWLIN' yo. Chicken nuggitz be crispy like you never SEEN. I tasted one and I was like "WHAAAAT! Are you serious Wendy?" Mean girls workin the friers, tho. This one chick wouldn't even let me holla. I was like "please you ugly anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment